I like New Year's Resolutions.
Not only that, but I like creating themes for my resolutions.
In 2007 it was "Git 'er done!" and in 2008 it was "Use it or lose it!" (and addendum). I like blogging about them too because I can look back and both remind myself what the heck I wanted to accomplish and also see what I have accomplished. Looking back right now, I completed 5 of the 9 things in 2007. As for 2008, well, I did manage to get a massage every 6 to 8 weeks. That's gotta count for something!
This year's theme is...
It rhymes! And it's all about me! Whoo hoo!
Here, in no particular order, are the things I would like to accomplish in the next 12 months.
- Start a storefront at Etsy.com
- Figure out how to create and write an eBook. I've got a couple ideas rattling around in my head. Something about fitness or organizing. It's TBD, I've got 12 months to figure it out. The hard part is figuring out how to do it.
- Write an article for the personal training industry website I have to read an article from (and take a quiz on) every month.
- Start an IRA. Ok, so this has technically already been done but the first withdrawal doesn't happen until January 12th so I'm counting it.
- Go to Australia and New Zealand! I have tentative plans to travel there in August.
What are you doing in 2009?